BEFORE . . . "the time that sin began in man"

The Self-Existent Eternal, who is the Great Creator YHVH, and is called Yah Veh and Elohim, long ago in eternity past created angels to worship Him and do His bidding. Satan was "the anointed cherub that covers" (Ezek. 28:14). He had the greatest glory of all the angels.

YHVH decided to make another creation, "a little lower than the angels" (Ps 8:4-5; Heb. 2:6-7).

Ephesians 1:4 – "According as He has chosen us in Him BEFORE the foundation of the world"

The ecclesia who are the called out ones translated in the New Testament as ‘church’, were chosen BEFORE "the foundation of the world", BEFORE "the time that sin began in man". The ecclesia was His purpose that He determined BEFORE "the foundation of the world", BEFORE "the time that sin began in man". This purpose of His to have this ecclesia was His "good pleasure".

Ephesians 1:9 – "Having made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He has purposed in Himself"

Revelation 4:11 – "You art worthy, O Yah Veh, to receive glory and honour and power: for You have created all things, and for Your pleasure they are and were created."

Ephesians 1:11 – "In Whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him Who works all things after the counsel of His own will."

Yah Veh "purposed in Himself" "after the counsel of His own will" BEFORE "the foundation of the world", BEFORE "the time that sin began in man", for His good pleasure to have a creation that would "choose" to worship Him!

Part of His counsel with Himself was a Plan Thought out to fellowship with this creation. The Logos, translated Word, also means thought, or plan or idea.

In the beginning was this Plan, Thought, Idea, and this Plan, Thought, Idea, was with Elohim, and this Plan, Thought, Idea, was Elohim. The same was in the beginning with Elohim. All things were made by it (this Plan, Thought, Idea); and without it (this Plan, Thought, Idea) was not anything made that was made. In it (this Plan, Thought, Idea) was life; and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4) And this Plan, Thought, Idea, was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)

II Timothy 1:9 – "Who has saved us, and called with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given us in Mashiach YahShua BEFORE the world began."

This Logos (Plan, Thought, Idea) was to be the MOST ANOINTED (CHRIST – 1 Peter 1:19). Christ in Hebrew is "Mashiach". This Mashiach YahShua was given by the grace and purpose of the Holy One, YHVH, for salvation of the called and chosen BEFORE the world began (Rom. 4:17; I Peter 2:9-10).

I Peter 1:20 – "Who verily was foreordained BEFORE the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you"

In the beginning of all things, even BEFORE "the foundation of the world", BEFORE "the time that sin began in man", it was planned by Yah Veh Elohim to have a specially ANOINTED MASHIACH to be OVER ALL CREATION, (Philippians 2:8-11) who was to be Head of a Body of Creation that would be OVER ALL OTHER CREATION.

John 17:24 – "Father, I will that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which You have given me: for You loved Me BEFORE the foundation of the world."

The MOST ANOINTED MASHIACH was loved from the conception of the Logos (Plan, Thought, Idea) by Yah Veh Elohim as Father for His Son who was to be, as He "calls those things which be not as though they were" (Rom. 4:17). This was at the beginning, even BEFORE "the foundation of the world", BEFORE "the time that sin began in man", and at such time even the Body which is "ecclesia" was chosen (1 Peter 2:9-10).

1 Corinthians 2:7 – "But we speak the wisdom of Elohim in a mystery, the hidden, which Elohim ordained BEFORE the world unto our glory"

From this new creation of man He would choose out those who chose to worship Him by their own choice to rule and reign with Him over all of His creation. They would be Sons of God, or His Bride, to rule and reign with Him over all of His creation including the angels, and even "the anointed cherub that covers" himself.

"The anointed cherub that covers" (Ezek. 28:14) who was "the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty" (Ezek. 28:12) and "perfect in your ways from the day that you were created" (Ezek. 28:15) was furious that he was going to be surpassed. Iniquity was found in him by prideful ego in his beauty, wisdom and brightness (Ezek. 28:15,17; Isaiah 14:4-20), and he rebelled against the very One who had made him so special!

The very earth made in perfection to be inhabited (Isaiah 45:18) was laid waste "as a wilderness" in the fury of Satan after this beginning (Isaiah 14:17; Genesis 1:2 – "and the earth was become without form and void"). The anger of Satan led him to this foolish destruction as though it could stop the great Logos (Plan, Thought, Idea) of Yah Veh Elohim. The great brightness of "the anointed cherub that covers" was then burnt out, as the lightning that flashes and is then dark, when he fell in sin unto darkness (Luke 10:18) and became Satan the enemy and accuser of the brethren who was cast down (Rev. 12:10). This is the same root word as the word "foundation" from the phrase "foundation of the world"!

Satan now set his sights upon this new creation of man from which were to come those who would be over him! When man succumbed to the temptation of Satan, that old dragon the Devil once again thought he had won! He had only caused this age that man had been given dominion over to be cast down. This was "the foundation of the world", "the time that sin began in man".

The great Yah Veh Elohim just reminded Satan (Genesis3:14) of the MOST ANOINTED MASHIACH to come that would crush his head, while this action of Satan – like all others before and since – would be only a bruising of the heel that was to crush his head (Genesis 3:15)!!!

All Satan did was cause another alteration to the original plan at the point of time that is FROM "the foundation of the world."