Lance: When it comes to Monty Python ... well ... I looove it.  I'm more partial to "The Argument Clinic" than the 'dead parrot sketch' (although that is excellent).  It is no small booboo for you not to see the clear geography and nomenclature that IDs Russia in Scripture but I would be hot and bothered if I let that bother me with the temperatures 'round here (nod's as good as a wink, eh?)  Mostly you just make me laugh.  My speaking is exactly for those with a discerning eye and ear i.e. for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear what The Ruach ha Kadosh (The Holy Spirit) saith.  As to converts ... not my thang ... I'm a recruiter for The Kingdom of YHVH ... it's only for a few good men (women, too!).  Tally Ho and Semper Fi!

P.S.  I thought 'Life of Brian' was GREAT!  All its religious protesters missed the whole point and only revealed themselves as exactly those that the movie was about!
----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 07/20/2004 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] America in the Bible

Chris:Any guy familiar with the 'dead parrot sketch' is smarter than your average 'bear' (pun intended). Seriously, it does bother me when people who influence others (read yourself) though not 'blind to some of what is there to see' also see what isn't there. (read Russia in the Bible) One hopes that those who attend to your speaking have as much discernment as the one returning the parrot.