Sent: 07/21/2004 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] America in the Bible

TTer's unite!!!   Chris Barr is obviously thinking he is actually included in this forum of strangers and friends.   Good deal.   It may surprise the Barr man  but Smithson here is spending the evening with a floppy in the old lap top, watching the boob tube with my sweetie and reading his several posts.   The format of same has me thinking that they might be of some import.   But I will let you all know for sure when the morning light comes round.

jds