In a message dated 1/12/2005 2:04:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

JOHN!!!!
I hope you haven't stopped the discussion completely, because there are alot of questions and discussions we could all have regarding Whose Names are Written in the Lambs Book of life...

Kay

Actually, you are right about the above, too.   If I were Calvin,   this passage would be a big one for me.  What are the implications of this visionary relaity?   If obedience determines salvation's destiny for each of us, why are our names already written.

Yeah  -- could be good.   But the personal thingy's of a couple could go the way of the wind, in my opinion.

Jd