Here is the worst thing they could come up with.
Go ahead look. This video was compiled by Mormons so it should show our worst side.
Go ahead critique the preaches I know them, I was there.
What is so wrong with this?
Video clips here:
http://www.fairlds.org/apol/antis/streetpreachers.html

Mormons have long been a special victim class but that is another story.

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DaveH,

Something is being twisted here beyond it's bounds. The term "street
preacher" refers to all evangelicals that preach in the open air, but you
are using it to refer to those that offend you. That is not fair, it is a
stereotype based on the actions of just a few by your subjectivit judgement.

This is analagous to homosexuals calling someone "homophobe" because they
disagree with the lifestyle choice. DaveH, are you a HOMOPHOBE? Probably not
by the definition of the word based on it's latin roots (one who fears
homosexuality), but according to the homosexuals, you may be because "as
they define it", they use it to mean anyone who does not agree with their
lifestyle choice!

I suggest instead of using the term "street preachers" to refer to those
you do not like, and insulting all open air ministers, choose another
designation, one more descriptive of the group you are trying to disparage.

Perry

Do you Yahoo!?