From: David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:26:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] corrector/revisor

If Bill's happiness were transitory, then you would be right, but it is possible that his happiness is found in eternal life, and if that were so, then it would not be transitory.  The point is that we do not know from the statement whether his happiness is complete or not.

Suppose I said, "Jesus is happy."  Would you make the same argument, that His happiness is incomplete?

Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:52 AM

myth ("Bill is happy," is presumed, and, at best, (is) now; therefore, the happiness is transitory which also squares with human experience; therefore, the present tense 'happiness' is incomplete)