Lance what is so hard about the plain facts which are that ....
It is impossible to be "Holy, Pure and sinless" and ATST "sinful and fallen in the first Adam".
Think about it - SERIOUSLY .....

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 05:28:25 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
So then, Judy, should Jesus' human nature actually have been other than your 'reading' of Scripture........?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: January 17, 2006 16:06
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] TT's ??

Thanks for your input Dean;
I have no problem with Jesus having a human flesh body... but I have a "huge" insurmountable problem
with the idea that Mary's child, the one called by the angel "the holy pure sinless offspring" born of her
and called the Son of God" (Luke 1:36 Amp) ATST had a "fallen" Adamic nature.  Make no mistake this
is nothing more than speculation by religious men who have no understanding about spiritual realities.