Judy wrote:
> How so David; Christians are not supposed to have
> two natures operating ATST either because those in
> Christ have made a covenant agreement to die to the
> one and walk after the other.

Judy, the very idea of dying to one and walking in the other is dualism.
Otherwise, if you died to one, then you are dead.

Paul speaks of putting off the old man, which is corrupt according to
deceitful lusts.  Paul says to put off the old man with his deeds.  What can
that instruction possibly mean except that there are two natures to man, one
created after Christ Jesus, the new man, the inner man, and one created
after the sinful nature in which the world operates, the old man, the outer
man.  Yes, we are to reckon it dead, but on a daily basis.  Paul said, "I
die daily."  He also wrote:

1 Corinthians 9:27
(27) But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by
any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Two natures?  Yeah.  Keep one dead (the flesh) and do not live after it.
Keep the other one (spirit) alive.  Unfortunately, most people play around
with the flesh and don't keep it dead.