Judy wrote:
> ATST Bill it is insulting to me - (and perhaps Dean
> also) for the ppl mentioned above to make the claim
> that Jesus' humanity "so called" included an Adamic
> sinful nature when scripture clearly records that he is
> the Lord from heaven (the same yesterday, today,
> and forever)and that He is the second Adam.

Eph. 2:6 speaks of how we as believers are raised up together in heavenly
places in Christ Jesus.  So in Christ, we too are "from heaven" so to speak
now that we are in Christ, but this does not mean that we do not have within
our bodies a sinful nature.  We must die to that sinful nature daily, even
as Jesus did.  It is insulting to me that you do not think Jesus struggled
against the temptations of his flesh, that he did not live a life of self
denial.  To think that the Lord of glory would command us to do what he
himself never had to do.... I truly think you will be apologizing to Jesus
one day for not understanding how much he condescended to us men and women
of low estate.  It is like someone climbing into the pig sty to save a pig,
and then his wife or someone close to that person claiming that he never got
dirty when he did it.  They are insulted that anyone would dare suggest that
their loved one ever appeared in public filthy dirty.  Well, maybe he is
insulted that this person does not recognize the sacrifice and condescension
he underwent to save the pig.  Maybe he would prefer for people to
understand the humiliation that he suffered in order to save the pig.