David: Does "provoked to respond this way" (employing an "acerbic tone" with accompanying critical and, itself provocative language, which critiques beliefs/persons which another holds dear) entail SIN(NING)? Do you, David, on occasion do the same thing on TT or, elsewhere?

"Come on guys" ?? You sound a little like Rodney what's his name."Family" disputations over matters of substance may entail more than "an apology to Jesus", David. Just ask Judy as she regularly consigns ppl to "the pit" who are themselves "family members".

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: January 27, 2006 17:43
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Was Jesus of God's Nature?

Lance wrote:
IFO actually believe that Judy can't imagine
why the 4 of us 'read' her as we do. The
acerbic tone employed, IMO, is apparent
to all save Judy.

I'm not sure we all read Judy in the same way, Lance.  What I mean is that
her "acerbic tone" might seem a little more acerbic to you than it does to
me. What I wonder is if you and others recognize that she has been provoked to respond this way. I also wonder if you think that Bill's tone also was a
little sharp.

Come on, guys, let's get back to meaningful discussions rather than judging
one another.

David Miller