I, for one am apalled by the Reprimand sent to Christine Miller by the University of
Florida - My how far we have fallen.  Where is the freedom of speech we are promised
and why is it OK to promote every perversion publicly on this Campus but God's Truth is
ridiculed and maligned?

I find it interesting that the ppl who came up to Christine in private to agree with her stand
were too timid and fearful to support her publicly. This is truly ominous....

Christine is being persecuted for the sake of righteousness.

It may be hard on the flesh but you should be rejoicing Christine that you are counted
worthy to suffer for His Names sake...

God Bless you ...

judyt