What I deny JD is the sperma connection and this is because of the curse of death on all mankind.
He came into this world holy - He is the Lord of Life.  Why are you so hot to make him into your image?
My church leadership and BSF would do no such thing.  The days of hunting down and killing those who
do not agree with the "religious elite" are long gone JD - Oh except for the radical right on TT

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:42:27 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
There are so many aspects to this argument .......  offered by Judy.  But, for my money, the point driven home by Bill concerning the blood-line of the Messiah is more without debate than the others (me included.)   Judy makes fun of Bill's gospel ("....your flesh and blood gospel ...") and, at the same time,  plays the role of heretic, denying that Jesus is a descendent of David (and the other!!!).  Her church leadership and those at BSF would escort her to the door if they knew she was teaching such error.   A real shame.

jd

From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You major on the minors Bill because this is of paramount importance to your flesh and blood gospel
However, yours is not the Kingdom He came to declare and flesh will never glory in God's presence.

"For ye see your calling brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.  But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are.  That no flesh should glory in his presence" (1 Cor 1:26-30)