Sent: 3/9/2006 3:58:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [TruthTalk] spirit of Hinn

gave us copies to tear up in from of the Temple-but we didn't do so.

DAVEH:   Thank you for that measure of respect, Dean.
cd: That wasn't not done out of respect. I just don't like being set up/used by Mormons.He told us that Mormons loved the present Prophet (so-called) more then they loved J. Smith-then gave us the pictures then instructed us to tear them up in front of the Temple. Sure sounded like a set up to me? You agree DaveH? Would a Mormon High Priest do such?

I guess I will Get DavH off you back

DAVEH:   ???  Does that mean you have your finger on the EXECUTE DavH button, Judge Dean?  Has Kevin been complaining about me bothering him lately?  I don't recall saying anything to him recently that would be disrespectful......But if he wants me gone, it is within your power to carry out his wishes.
cd: Dave you need to learn to separate the Moderator "Judge More" from Dean Moore. All I meant was that we are headed to our usual take no prisoners debate.

Group Please keep off the Ad. Hom. grass so I can give the "Provoker" some attention

DAVEH:   How considerate of you, Judge Dean!   I guess I should fee privileged that you are willing to devote all your attention to me to the exclusion of other TTers.  It does seem a bit selfish though.....as you seem to want to smoke all the Ad. Hom. grass yourself!!!    Just don't inhale though, as you might choke on it......   =-O
cd: Sound like you also like a good fight-You admitted to provocking me and I am answering your caslling out and I am standing here Mormon-lets get on with it Pagan.

Dean Moore wrote:
cd: Ouch:-) Hey I have that picture in mutli's-The High Priest that Ruben hung out (what was his name?)with gave us copies to tear up in from of the Temple-but we didn't do so. Kevin I guess I will Get DavH off you back for a while as soon as David shows of-or better yet I might as well get stated on that:-)So I will be busy for a while-Group Please keep off the Ad. Hom. grass so I can give the "Provoker" some attention.

--   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Dave Hansen  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.langlitz.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  If you wish to receive  things I find interesting,  I maintain six email lists...  JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS,  STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.