If I'm understanding Kevin correctly he is speaking of something different from
Jer 31:33 and Heb 8.  The Day of the Lord is what was feared so much in the book
of Acts after hearing the apostles preaching that Simon the magician trembled and
begged Peter to pray for him that none of the things they spoke about would come
upon him ... (Acts 8:24)  They would have been speaking of The Day of the Lord
which is a day of darkness and not light .. When ppl are saying "Peace and Safety"
and sudden destruction comes.  judyt