Thanks DH
Since Jesus is called the FULLNESS of the Godhead Bodily how does that fit into your theology?

I read your reply. I am not trying to mock here but...You say the Trinity is confusing?
You left the question unanswered in my mind.
Is there one God or Three?

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was wondering how you would answer.

DAVEH:   Thank you for your below succinct answer, Kevin.  I will reciprocate.

    Contrasted to the man-made doctrine of the Trinity, I believe in the Biblical version of the Godhead where each person (Father, Son and Holy Ghost) of the Godhead is referred to as God.

Kevin Deegan wrote:
As everyone here already knows, I believe God is a Trinity that is exactly why I was wondering how you would answer.

Is this that difficult to answer?

Who do you, believe to be God?
Father
Son
Holy Ghost
DAVEH:  For a guy who knows so much about LDS theology, Kevin....rather than me answering this, why don't you tell me how you believe about the Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
Maybe you can help me out here Dave H?

Who do you, believe to be God?

Father
Son
Holy Ghost

--    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Dave Hansen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.langlitz.com   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   If you wish to receive   things I find interesting,   I maintain six email lists...   JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS,   STUFF,
 MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.

Yahoo! Mail