It's OK to answere the oft-asked first question, DH. Nobody reads TT of any consequence. IMO your's is a genuinely house of cards system. Is it not likely, perhaps even necessarily, the case that IFF JS were a fraud then the balance of the LDS superstructure collapses?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 20, 2006 03:10
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Who is God?

Do YOU know of anyone who has read that new biography on Joseph Smith? 'Joseph Smith - Rough Stone Rolling

DAVEH:  I'm not aware of anybody locally who has read it.  I belong to Mormon-Library, and several members have it, but as yet none have posted a personal review.  Several reviews have been posted on M-L though, but the reviews were not by the MLers.  From everything I've heard, it is a good biography of JS.  Several MLers are book dealers, and they've said RSR is outselling the other JS biographies by a large margin.  FWIW....There must have been at least a half dozen or more biographies about JS published this past year.

Lance Muir wrote:
One smiles! Hokey Smokey, Dave! You'd be so bold as to contrast man-made vs Biblical when, granted IFF your first 'prophet' wasn't a prophet then, your whole system/foundation/restored version is man-made.