Oh, I guess God forgot how to do that particular trick, eh? iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Hansen
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 2:14 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Physics, Astronomy and Genesis chapters 1-11

Doesn't that teach us something about God's
abilities of creating an unquenchable fire?

DAVEH:   Only if the bush is still burning.

David Miller wrote:

DaveH, I agree with Judy here.  The argument of a "literal impossibility" is
a little weak when we are talking about God.  Moses did see a bush that was
burning but not consumed.  Doesn't that teach us something about God's
abilities of creating an unquenchable fire?

David Miller