Whom do you ask the guys who think DM & Judy are Fundies?

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If fundamental Christianity is a problem for you, of what spirit are you? iz

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:15 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Williams on Creationism

DM says In case you did not notice, the fundamentalists are not causing
the acknowledgement of our Creator to be forbidden in schools. It is
the liberal loonies like this Archbishop of Canterbury who are doing
this.

Some around here are concerned that there are "FUNDIES" lurking around
every keyboard on TT.
Perhaps these previous comments are a incantation meant to flush them
out into the open.
One can never be to prepared to protect oneself from fundaMENTALism!

http://mail.yahoo.com