From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Williams on Creationism

David:

I'll take a pass on the ad-homs in your post as they simply illustrate what
I've said concerning you all along. You're an insular, rationalism-based,
anthropolically centered, angry, fundamentalist-based, sectarian. Ooops! I
didn't 'take a pass' did I?

I've but one name to give to you and this so-called grief stricken student.
Alister McGrath. Both of you do your homework so that you might see just how
wrong you are. (Bonus name: Thomas Weinandy).
Go to it guys!