I have avoided saying goodbye because I hate goodbyes.  In "real life" I
always tell someone, upon parting, that we don't have to say goodbye now
because we'll do that tomorrow.  Then I make sure to avoid that final
goodbye.  As much as I am sick of TT's squabbling and insulting and
straining at gnats, I will truly miss each and every one of you.  I have
been on TruthTalk for about as long as it has been going, I guess, with a
few drop outs to regroup.  I won't specify each one of you because I would
surely leave someone out, but you have all had an impact on my life and my
heart.  I feel like I know you each in a very personal way, and I've shared
my real self, for better or for worse, hoping that my transparency will be
used by God in spite of myself to bless you.  I apologize for every feeling
I have injured, for every too-harsh word, and for using my understanding of
truth at times like a sledgehammer.  But please know that my life will
always carry an imprint of yours, even those of you with whom I have most
disagreed.  I'm hoping that now and then you will send an email and tell me
hello.  Maybe we could all be better friends apart from this intense venue
on TT.  Maybe we could just talk about things not quite so important, and in
so doing, let Jesus shine through more clearly.

Above all, I wish to thank you my dear, beloved David Miller, for so kindly
providing this meeting place for us.  If it weren't for your vision and
patience I would never have had the chance to meet Judy, and Lance, and J.D.
Smithson, and Dean, and Kevin, Gary, Perry, Blaine, Dave Hansen, Debbie,
Bill, Jonathan, and SO many others.  My life would have been poorer for the
loss.

David, in spite of being routinely misunderstood and mistreated you have
remained faithful, steadfast, generous, longsuffering, and the most loving
person I have ever encountered.  I know you will not be out of my life
completely, but I'll probably never again have the advantage of sitting at
your feet and gleaning wisdom as it falls from your keyboard. From you I
have learned the most important lesson that no one else has ever taught me;
that I am free from sin and no longer a slave to it, and that love is simply
all that matters. How I thank you for that.  I hope to live up to the
example you have given me.  And, as I said, I hope to meet and greet each
one of you from TruthTalk on the other side.  I truly love you, and I miss
you already. Go with Jesus, and be very blessed.

Izzy