This:

>Its not really a talk, nor totally linux related, but I got my
>NeXTStation (in case anyone doesn't know, NeXTs run a variation of BSD)
>and if someone can help me lug it over I'd be happy to show it off. (I
>just live in Ryle, so its not far).

sparked an idea.  You, dear readers, need to tell me whether it's a
good one or not.  Why doesn't everyone who has the stamina lug their
boxes to Violette next week to get some pre-midterm break questions
answered and/or to get some of that geek hauteur out of the system so
the parents/spouse/significant other/siblings/pets don't have to deal
with it.

Sound like fun?

Nate