> You can't update your directory information at search.truman.edu
> unless you use IE.  (We wrote this ourselves, so I suppose
> there's no vender to lean on here but us.)

FYI: This information can be modified inside of Pipeline.  After you log
in, you can click on Truman Searches and then Edit Information on the
left.  The reason that modification on search.truman.edu does not work
in linux is that it, as well as some other sites, uses NTLM
authentication.  NTLM authentication is supported in Mozilla in recent
builds, but only in Windows.  The reason that NTLM authentication is
used is that it is more secure than basic authentication, which sends
credentials in plain text over http.  I do not have an answer to how we
could easily and securely authenticate linux clients, I only hope that
mozilla for linux will soon support NTLM.