Don't worry, I won't be.  I may be recruiting for it, but I prefer to
play with my Linux boxen and if necessary a few windows servers.

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 10:48:47AM -0500, Nathaniel Green wrote:
> Don't be offended if I stay a safe distance away.
>
> Nate
>

> Benjamin Story wrote:
>
> >COBOL's death has been greatly exagerated.  I'll be at Career Expo in
> >a few weeks recruiting for new COBOL programmers.

Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.