On Wednesday October 29th, 6:30pm in VH1232 we will have our TSLUG meeting. I
plan on giving a presentation on Linux games. Basically, this means I bring
my computer in and show you some of the options.

These are the games I might demo:
*Neverwiner Nights (w/expansion)
*Unreal Tournament 2003 Demo
*Starfighter (yey! Amiga game developers make the best games.)
*Frozen-bubble
*Kiki the Nano Bot
*fortune (not really a game, but its funny and people should know about it)

Email me if you know of any other cool free-as-in-beer games.

And probably show off the huge list of games available easily for Gentoo
Linux.

And as usual, bring any Linux questions and SCO-bashing.

--
Ian Monroe
http://www.monroe.nu