Jason Miller wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> What will TSLUG's new "official" name be, now that the University
> says no student organization can begin it's name with "Truman
> State..."?

This was brought up at yesterday's meeting, and while we bandied about
such names as !TSLUG and similar jokes, the final decision was to not
make one at the moment. I beleive that Dr Bindner and Alex are looking
into the exact details of the policy change, and once they've got a
handle on it, a call for nominations for new names will be issued. Once
a few have come in, an email based (I believe) vote will be conducted.

--
Peter Snoblin - http://entropicaccess.net/