Jay Belanger wrote:
I don't believe for a second that the third meaning
didn't play a role in it's suggestion.

Definitely true...but it was also definitely the third meaning to come to mind...behind the acronym and it being a *nix command.

My seven year old daughter is beyond the "Tee-hee, I said a bad word"
stage; I hoped we were, too.

A valid point...if it actually were a "bad word"... FSCK...is not. As is fairly clear from the confusion in the discussion, it's not really a word at all...good or bad. It's not like we suggested calling the club "Stallman's Hitman In Truman". (I'll leave the acronym as an exercise for the reader.)

R.Day