Ok, I'm working on the patch. Stay tuned.

I also have a new plugin to submit for installing applications server instances. It
will
support generically installing all the application servers familiar to cactus, and
also starting and stopping them. Just wanted to package it up with some docs.

-Peter

On Wed, 29 May 2002 18:43:37 -0400 Pete Kazmier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 06:29:42PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Oh yeah, I also was thinking that a seperate plugins item menu item
> would make sense too. Under which struts, j2ee, etc would go.

+1