Hello Didier,

http://mevenide.sourceforge.net. Your contributions are welcome! :-)

> Furthermore, does anybody has an idea about only using the
> Maven Repository
> (Or eclipse'one)? Indeed we (Eclipse users) currently need to
> have the 2
> repositories! Personnaly I would prefer Eclipse to use Maven's.: the
> 'org.apache.ant_1.5.2' hierachy style is really awfull for
> me, Maven style
> is far more elegant. [Pretty sure u will be agree w/ that!]

I have the impression that your mixing some things here. All the plugins
located in the 'plugins' folder are used by Eclipse to work correctly. You
*can* use JAR files in there as dependencies for your own projects, but you
are not required to! If I define a project, I pick JAR files from the Maven
repository as my dependencies. You can define a classpath variable in
Eclipse to point to the root of your Maven repository and when you need to
add a dependency to a project, extend this classpath variable to pick the
correct JAR in your repo.

You can let Maven set the Eclipse classpath variable:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/reference/plugins/eclipse/goals.html

Hope this helps.

Ringo