From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Turbine Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 2:06 PM
Subject: Out-of-scope: Question: Maven and Eclipse Repositories

Hi all,

I posted a question in the Eclipse Mailling list about POM and the Maven
and Eclipse repositories.
'seems nobody is interested about that @IBM...

So may be some of you have some suggestions/ideas. (I know this is a little
bit out of scope.)

Is there a plan for a plugin or somthing in order to integrate Maven in
Eclipse? I know Maven already provides an Eclipse Goal. which is REALLY
greate.

Furthermore, does anybody has an idea about only using the Maven Repository
(Or eclipse'one)? Indeed we (Eclipse users) currently need to have the 2
repositories! Personnaly I would prefer Eclipse to use Maven's.: the
'org.apache.ant_1.5.2' hierachy style is really awfull for me, Maven style
is far more elegant. [Pretty sure u will be agree w/ that!]

Thanks for your suggerstion, ideas,...etc,.

Didier.

PS: Sorry again for positing this here...

Didier Dubois
dotBase solutions informatiques SA
25, route des Acacias
CH - 1227 Genève