James Strachan wrote:

From: "James CE Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Heya,

I'm looking for The Comprehensive List of things I can do with jelly:core
and jelly:util.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/libs/index.html

in particular

core tags
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/tags.html

util tags
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/libs/util/tags.html

(Ok, what I really want to do is build a collection of things in a
variable that I can then iterate over but I'm sure I'll want something
else later.)

Like this?

<util:tokenize var="list" delim=",">a,b,c,d</util:tokenize> <j:forEach var="item" items="${list}">
have got ${i}
</j:forEach>

Or you could create a List and use that instead

<j:useList var="list"/>

James
-------
Do You Yahoo!?