Hi all,

I have fixed: http://trac.turbogears.org/ticket/1598 by monkey
patching CherryPy's DecodingFilter like a savage... It works but I'd
like to know if someone has a more elegant solution to get to the same
result.

Please look at http://trac.turbogears.org/ticket/3771 for the patch.

Thanks all for your input.
We have worked with Diez (eg: Diez has worked and I have unashamedly
bugged him) to solve #1501 with an elegant solution. We were nearly
finished when I lost Diez in the limbos. This means we now are
_really_ near to the release time for the beta3 (I have been working
on this since Sunday night already...).

When beta3 is out I'd like some help from the "trunk ML people" to
make sure our install procedure works flawlessly across platform and
python versions. I want to make sure next time Graham Dumpleton tries
to install TG he is pleased with the result :)

In order to get a final version we would definitely need an update in
the documentation though... Would anyone like to help us add some
install instructions for beta releases and maybe help us on the
upgrade process ? This seems stupid, but having worked for so long
with TG I don't really know what is needed to upgrade.

Cheers,
Florent.