Hi everyone!  I'm about to release an alpha version of my TurboGears project to a client.  Working with the framework has been a complete joy and my coworkers are amazed at how quickly I've been able to do the development.

I have one small item I need to fix before I can let the client loose: my MySQL connection goes stale due to inactivity every night.  I've read the relevant questions on the SQLObject list [1] but those posts are pretty old and I can't figure out how to apply those solutions in a TurboGears context.  Has anyone else encountered this issue and dealt with it?

Thanks!

--Liza

[1] http://webwareforpython.org/archives/message/20040422.153550.0d00297e.en.html

--