Hello list,

could anybody please give (here or at wiki) any references how to start
with widgets? I'm following SVN right now, and have read initial
Kevin's posts, but things are going pretty fast here, and for somebody
who (like myself) couldn't follow the google group very carefully and
can only code on weekends that become an issue.

I fully understand that there is no 'official doc' yet; but probably
some non-trivial working examples and/or some sequence of TurboGears
group postings, updated at wiki, would be enough.

Thanks a lot,
Victor.