Hello, this is my first message to the list.
For a couple of days I've been trying to setup turbogears correctly in order
to start my first web app in a python framework (My background is in PHP with
CodeIgniter).
nose
I read the 20 min wiki tutorial and I'm also reading the book "Rapid web
applications with turbogears".

The framework seems ok so far and I'm starting to get excited about some
features that are completely new to me, like template inheritance and of
course the clarity of python itself.

But I'm getting trouble getting the unit test part working, if I create a new
project with
$ tg-admin quickstart
then choose any name for the project like 'test_project'
$ cd test_project
$ nosetests
I get an "ImportError: No module named config" error.

Googling some a couple hours shows that there was someone else with this very
same problem a while ago:
http://www.nabble.com/nosetest-ImportError-on-new-project-to18042523.html#a18042523
but seems that nobody came up with a clue about what was wrong.

The config files and everything are standard, event the app works if I start
the server ./start-test_project.py (no errors in the output) and I can add
new methods to the controller, model and so.

I'm getting confused and I would really appreciate any help or clues on what's
so wrong that I'm doing and specially how can I fix it.

Thanks in advance,

Zero

I'm using a standard debian testing apt installation as follows:

* TurboGears 1.0.4.4
* TurboKid 1.0.4
* TurboJson 1.1.2
* simplejson 1.9.2