Thanks Simon,

I have removed jetty module and added host-webapp module.
But when I use ?wsdl,throws 404 not found the page error.

My config file like this:
web.xml
  <filter>
    <filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter</filter-class>

  </filter>
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

helloworld.composite
<component name="HelloWorldServiceComponent">
        <implementation.java class="com.primeton.sca.ws.service.HelloWorldImpl"
/>
            <service name="HelloWorldServicew">
                <interface.wsdl
interface="http://helloworld#wsdl.interface(HelloWorld)" />
                <binding.ws uri="http://localhost:8080/tmp/HelloWorldService"/>
            </service>
 </component>

Application Server: tomcat
Application port:8080
Application contextpath:tmp

When I use the url   http://localhost:8080/tmp/HelloWorldService?wsdl ,throws
404 error.

I debug the code and found the registered servlet mapping uri is
'/tmp/HelloWorldService',
but when getting the servlet in TuscanyServletFilter,the inputted uri is
'/HelloWorldService',
thus not found the registered RequestDispatcher.

Thanks,
wangfeng