On Jan 7, 2008 4:26 PM, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm surprised this doesn't work.  It looks like you have set this up
> just like the calculator-ws-webapp sample.  I tried this sample and it
> works as expected.  Can you try this sample to see if it works for you?
>
>  Simon
>
> wang feng wrote:
>
> > Thanks Simon,
> >
> > I have removed jetty module and added host-webapp module.
> > But when I use ?wsdl,throws 404 not found the page error.
> >
> > My config file like this:
> > web.xml
> >   <filter>
> >     <filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>
> >     <filter-class>
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter</filter-class>
> >   </filter>
> >   <filter-mapping>
> >     <filter-name>tuscany</filter-name>
> >     <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
> >   </filter-mapping>
> >
> > helloworld.composite
> > <component name="HelloWorldServiceComponent">
> >         <implementation.java class="
> com.primeton.sca.ws.service.HelloWorldImpl" />
> >           <service name="HelloWorldServicew">
> >               <interface.wsdl interface="
> http://helloworld#wsdl.interface(HelloWorld)<http://helloworld#wsdl.interface%28HelloWorld%29>"
> />
> >               <binding.ws uri="
> http://localhost:8080/tmp/HelloWorldService"/>
> >           </service>
> >  </component>
> >
> > Application Server: tomcat
> > Application port:8080
> > Application contextpath:tmp
> >
> > When I use the url
> > http://localhost:8080/tmp/HelloWorldService?wsdl,throws 404 error.
> >
> > I debug the code and found the registered servlet mapping uri is
> '/tmp/HelloWorldService',
> > but when getting the servlet in TuscanyServletFilter,the inputted uri is
> '/HelloWorldService',
> > thus not found the registered RequestDispatcher.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > wangfeng
> >

> > On 2008-01-04, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >>Yes, you can do that.  If this is a webapp deployment, you can omit
> host-tomcat
> >>and host-jetty from the embedded Tuscany runtime in the webapp, and
> include
> >>host-webapp instead.  This will automatically use the port exposed by
> the
> >>webapp container.
> >>
> >> Simon

> websphere, but I have a question when I use web service binding.

> binding,should I must  include the module tomcat or jetty? Can I use the
> application server's servelet mapping and not use the build-in tomcat or
> jetty module?

> I have helloworld-bpel running now in the distribution but still two
issues with it

1/ It won't run from the jar maven makes you have to ant compile before you
run it
2/ It throws an exception on shutdown....

     [java] Status: RESPONSE
     [java] Response: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
     [java] <message><TestPart><hello xmlns="
http://tuscany.apache.org/implement
ation/bpel/example/helloworld.wsdl">Hello World</hello></TestPart></message>
     [java] Hello World
     [java] Stopping BPELHelloWorldComponent
     [java] INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | BPEL Server Stopped.
     [java] Stopped !!!
     [java] java.security.AccessControlException: Access denied (
java.lang.Runti
mePermission modifyThread)
     [java]     at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission
(AccessControll
er.java:104)
     [java]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.shutdown
(ThreadPoolEx
ecutor.java:908)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.work.ThreadPoolWorkManager.destro
y(ThreadPoolWorkManager.java:216)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.work.Jsr237WorkScheduler.destroy(
Jsr237WorkScheduler.java:97)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.ReallySmallRuntime.
stop(ReallySmallRuntime.java:187)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.DefaultSCADomain.cl
ose(DefaultSCADomain.java:264)
     [java]     at helloworld.BPELClient.main(BPELClient.java:39)
     [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)

Am going to be offline for a while but if there is anyone familiar with the
helloworld-bpel sample that could shed some light on this that would be
splendid.

Regards