Reading Tom's note, Rogue Wave have Java and C++ tests. Do we need a
separate JIRA for any C++ related work?

Geoff.

On 12/10/06, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tom,
  Welcome to Tuscany!  that's great! Thanks for offering to get involved.
How should we proceed?  I'd be most happy to assist you to integrate what
you have to offer.  We currently have a small collection of tests using
the
junit framework (see

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sdo/impl/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/
)
but there's significant scope for enhancement.  BTW I'm going to make my
response Java centric as Andrew has offered to help look at the C++ side
of
things.

How about this for a proposal for how to proceed?  I have opened a JIRA
(this is our issue or bug tracking system if you are not familiar with
these
things --- please tell me if you are already an expert).  The JIRA can be
seen at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-829 ,  and you can
upload attachments to the JIRA,  so we could perhaps use that to first
attach a typical RogueWave test or two.  I guess it's likely that there
will
be some modifications that need to be made with regards to setting up the
test within our environment,  but that way we could play and discuss how
we
might proceed with more tests.

How does that sound?

Best Regards, Kelvin.