Hello Amita,

A clean integration between RDB DAS and SCA is a very important and the DAS team is ready to help. I want to make sure you have seen this discussion:

   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200610.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Thanks.

--Kevin

Amita Vadhavkar wrote:

Thanks a lot Ant. I am going through this and also have a few quesitons.

There is a JIRA http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-864 which is
in wish list for DAS and SCA integration. Shall we use the same for any work
on the
current topic or have a specific JIRA for the JDBC stored procedure
container using DAS.

Also,
The SCA assembly model spec talks about
A composite reference can be used to access db stored procedure - will you
please provide some details.

And,
How extensibility mechanism is supported in SCA, some pointers for this.

Regards,
Amita