[snip]
Raymond Feng wrote:
Hi,

I think we used r0.95 in M2 but SCA spec 0.95 was published in that case. Now we use r1.0 ahead of the official SCA 1.0 spec. If we feel 1.0.1-incubating could be used to fix minor issuesin our release to catch up the final SCA 1.0 if there are any changes, I'm OK with the release (+0.9).

I would prefer sca-api-r1.0-1.0-alpha-incubating (or beta) until the spec is actually published, and sca-api-r1.0-1.0-incubating to fix minor issues and sync with the final SCA 1.0 spec after it gets published.