Hello,

I am trying to add a test case for the tutorial. What are the steps I
need to follow? I have looked at other test cases and I have copied many
things (none of them worked though):

1 - create a test case whose class name ends in ***TestCase.java (it
cantains the required classes:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCATestCaseRunner,
junit.framework.Assert, org.junit.After, org.junit.Before,
org.junit.Test)

2 - Added this to the pom:

       <dependency>

            <groupId>junit</groupId>

            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>

            <version>4.2</version>

            <scope>compile</scope>

        </dependency>

3 - Added this to the pom:

       <dependency>

            <groupId>junit</groupId>

            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>

            <version>4.2</version>

            <scope>test</scope>

        </dependency>

4 - Added this to the pom:

              <plugin>

                <configuration>

                                <argLine> </argLine>

                </configuration>

            </plugin>

No matter what I try, I always get the "no test to run" response when
running maven.

Can somebody give me a tip?

Regards,

Mario E. Antollini