----- Forwarded by Sandeep Raman/BLR/TCS on 03/26/2008 02:27 PM -----

Sandeep Raman/BLR/TCS
03/26/2008 02:24 PM

Raymond Feng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
Re: Error while Invoking Service

Hi,

My wsdl is as follows:

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://eai"; xmlns:soap12="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"; xmlns:ns0="http://eai"; xmlns:mime
="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/"; xmlns:http="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"; xmlns:ns1="
http://org.apache.axis2/xsd"; xmlns:wsaw="
http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl"; xmlns:xs="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:soap="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"; xmlns:wsdl="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";>
- <wsdl:types>
- <xs:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified" elementFormDefault="
qualified" targetNamespace="http://eai"; xmlns:ns="http://eai";>
- <xs:element name="Compose">
- <xs:complexType>
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="param0" nillable="true" type="xs:string"
/>
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>
- <xs:element name="ComposeResponse">
- <xs:complexType>
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="return" nillable="true" type="xs:string"
/>
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>
  </xs:schema>
  </wsdl:types>
- <wsdl:message name="ComposeResponse">
  <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="ns0:ComposeResponse" />
  </wsdl:message>
- <wsdl:message name="ComposeRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="ns0:Compose" />
  </wsdl:message>
- <wsdl:portType name="ComposerPortType">
- <wsdl:operation name="Compose">
  <wsdl:input message="ns0:ComposeRequest" wsaw:Action="urn:Compose" />
  <wsdl:output message="ns0:ComposeResponse" wsaw:Action="
urn:ComposeResponse" />
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
- <wsdl:binding name="ComposerSOAP11Binding" type="ns0:ComposerPortType">
  <soap:binding style="document" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"; />
- <wsdl:operation name="Compose">
  <soap:operation soapAction="urn:Compose" style="document" />
- <wsdl:input>
  <soap:body use="literal" />
  </wsdl:input>
- <wsdl:output>
  <soap:body use="literal" />
  </wsdl:output>
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
- <wsdl:binding name="ComposerHttpBinding" type="ns0:ComposerPortType">
  <http:binding verb="POST" />
- <wsdl:operation name="Compose">
  <http:operation location="Composer/Compose" />
- <wsdl:input>
  <mime:content part="Compose" type="text/xml" />
  </wsdl:input>
- <wsdl:output>
  <mime:content part="Compose" type="text/xml" />
  </wsdl:output>
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
- <wsdl:service name="Composer">
- <wsdl:port name="ComposerSOAP11port_http" binding="
ns0:ComposerSOAP11Binding">
  <soap:address location="http://172.19.103.213:8080/ComposerService"; />
  </wsdl:port>
- <wsdl:port name="ComposerHttpport" binding="ns0:ComposerHttpBinding">
  <http:address location="http://172.19.103.213:8080/ComposerService"; />
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
  </wsdl:definitions>

The composite files:

The java code:

Can you have a look
Meanwhile ,I wil raise a JIRA.

Regards
Sandeep.

Hi, Sandeep.

Thank you for reporting the problem. But we need more information such as
the WSDL, the composite file and the java code to diagnose. Would you
please
open a JIRA at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY? It would be
very helpful if you can attach your test case in the JIRA so that we can
troubleshoot the issue.