Hi,

I have raised a JIRA for the same:
TUSCANY-2144

Regards
Sandeep

"Raymond Feng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 03/26/2008 11:03:45 PM:

> Unfortunately, the attached java and composite files are removed by
> the mailing list. The best way is to attach them in a JIRA. I
> appreciate your patience.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

type="ns0:ComposerPortType">
>   <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.
> org/soap/http" />
> - <wsdl:operation name="Compose">
>   <soap:operation soapAction="urn:Compose" style="document" />
> - <wsdl:input>
>   <soap:body use="literal" />
>   </wsdl:input>
> - <wsdl:output>
>   <soap:body use="literal" />
>   </wsdl:output>
>   </wsdl:operation>
>   </wsdl:binding>
> - <wsdl:binding name="ComposerHttpBinding" type="ns0:ComposerPortType">
>   <http:binding verb="POST" />
> - <wsdl:operation name="Compose">
>   <http:operation location="Composer/Compose" />
> - <wsdl:input>
>   <mime:content part="Compose" type="text/xml" />
>   </wsdl:input>
> - <wsdl:output>
>   <mime:content part="Compose" type="text/xml" />
>   </wsdl:output>
>   </wsdl:operation>
>   </wsdl:binding>
> - <wsdl:service name="Composer">
> - <wsdl:port name="ComposerSOAP11port_http" binding="ns0:
> ComposerSOAP11Binding">
>   <soap:address location="http://172.19.103.213:8080/ComposerService"; />

>   </wsdl:port>
> - <wsdl:port name="ComposerHttpport" binding="ns0:ComposerHttpBinding">
>   <http:address location="http://172.19.103.213:8080/ComposerService"; />

>   </wsdl:port>
>   </wsdl:service>
>   </wsdl:definitions>
>

> The composite files:
>

> The java code:
>

> Can you have a look
> Meanwhile ,I wil raise a JIRA.
>
> Regards
> Sandeep.
>

> Hi, Sandeep.
>
> Thank you for reporting the problem. But we need more information such
as
> the WSDL, the composite file and the java code to diagnose. Would you
please
> open a JIRA at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY? It would be

> very helpful if you can attach your test case in the JIRA so that we can

> troubleshoot the issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageReceiver
> > invokeBusinessLogic
> > SEVERE: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
> > org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
> > java.lang.String
> >        at
> > org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(
> > RuntimeWireInvoker.java:122)
> >        at
> > org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(
> > RuntimeWireInvoker.java:88)
> >        at
> > org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(
> > RuntimeWireInvoker.java:82)
> >        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.invoke(
> > RuntimeWireImpl.java:126)
> >        at

org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2ServiceProvider.invokeTarget(
> > Axis2ServiceProvider.java:589)
> >        at
> > org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.
> Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(
> > Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:59)
> >        at
> > org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.
> invokeBusinessLogic(
> > AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:42)
> >        at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(
> > AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
> >        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(
> > HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
> >        at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(
> > AxisServlet.java:120)
> >        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
> >        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
> >        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
> > ServletHolder.java:487)
> >        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(
> > ServletHandler.java:367)
> >        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(
> > SessionHandler.java:181)
> >        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(
> > ContextHandler.java:712)
> >        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(
> > HandlerWrapper.java:139)
> >        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:285)
> >        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(
> > HttpConnection.java:502)
> >        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(
> > HttpConnection.java:835)
> >        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:723)
> >        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:208
> > )
> >        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:378
> > )
> >        at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(
> > SelectChannelEndPoint.java:368)
> >        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.work.Jsr237Work.run(
> > Jsr237Work.java:61)
> >        at

org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.work.ThreadPoolWorkManager$DecoratingWork.run(