On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 6:08 AM, Nishant Joshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  Hi All,
> I m new to JMS, I have a question regarding a JMS client means How can i
> access Tuscnay JMS service remotely.
> I have refered sample from
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/samples/helloworld-jms-webapp/
> and
> deployed it on WS with instruction given on README file. It was working
> fine
> and i can access a client jsp given with the sample.
> so in binding.ws i can pass a service url and access the service from my
> client which was remote means on diff machine.
> So how can it be possible with binding.jms ?
> Ex. I have one Sample service which was deployed on machine X and port 8080
> so my service address is like
> http://X:8080/MyService/MyComponent <http://x:8080/MyService/MyComponent>
> so this is the url where wsdl was generating.
>
> now from client side (which was on machine Y) scdl i have following kinda
> structure...
>
> <component name="ClientComponent">
>  <implementation.java class="com.sample.Client" />
>  <reference name="service" />
>  </component>
>
>  <reference name="service" promote="ClientComponent/service">
>  <interface.java interface="com.sample.MyService" />
>  <binding.ws uri="http://X:8080/MyService/MyComponent<
> http://x:8080/MyService/MyComponent>"
> />
>  </reference>
>

> so I want same kinda sample for binding.jms
> has anybody try this ?
>

> --
> Thanks
> Nishant Joshi

Yes you can do this by telling the client where the remote JMS broker is.
You do that with the jndiURL and initialContextFactory attributes of the JMS
binding. There's an example of this in an testcase at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/itest/jms/src/main/resources/external/client.composite.
That test uses ActiveMQ, I've not actually tried this on WebShpere but I
think by default the JNDI port is 2809 and the initialContextFactory class
is com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory.