Thanks Raymond for pointing this out.  We never used this strategy in
Geronimo (infact, I have never put any JIRA number in any of the source
files other that Release Notes may be).  I have come across this in Tuscany
source code and have been following it consistently from then on.  Should
give credit to who ever started this in Tuscany :)

++Vamsi