Since the vtest script assumes a test comment structure around
specification line numbers, I created a new script specific to this
purpose and added it to /java/etc.  It scans for files named
*testCase.java and collects methods annotated with @Ignore.

I could use some help getting this automated but, in the meantime,
I'll run this scan weekly and post results to the dev-list

Here is output from tonight's scan:

Content generated by from C:/tuscanysvn/java/sca
Test case files scanned 2008-06-11 (svn:Revision: 663374)
* Total files processed = 591
* Total ingnored test cases = 26

The following test cases have ignored test methods ...

org.apache.tuscany.sca.itest.databindings.jaxb.DatabindingTestCase
   testWSMap() , no associated jira
   testWSHashMap() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.itest.databindings.jaxb.PrimitivesDatabindingTestCase
   testSCANegateByteArray() , T-2351
   testWSNegateByteArray() , T-2349

org.apache.tuscany.sca.itest.references.ManualWiredReferenceTestCase
   testD2Reference() , no associated jira

client.CatalogEJBClientTestCase
   testCatalogEJB() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.assembly.ctypefile.CompomnentTypeFileTestCase
   typeFile3() , T-2383

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.javaapi.annotations.conversationattributes.ConversationAttributesAnnotationTestCase
   singlePrincipal() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.javaapi.annotations.property.PropertyAnnotationTestCase
   atProperty7() , T-2289

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.javaapi.annotations.reference.ReferenceAnnotationTestCase
   bogusComponentName() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.javaapi.annotations.scope.ScopeAnnotationTestCase
   atScope1() , T-2274
   atScope7() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.javaapi.apis.componentcontext.ComponentContextTestCase
   testGetRequestContext() , no associated jira
   testServiceLookup() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.javaapi.apis.exception.ExceptionTestCase
   testServiceUnavailableException() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.javaapi.apis.requestcontext.RequestContextTestCase
   testGetSecuritySubject() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.javaapi.conversation.callback.CallbackTestCase
   statefulMixedCallback() , T-2291
   statelessCallback3() , T-2306
   customCallback() , T-2312

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.javaapi.conversation.lifetime.LifetimeTestCase
   lifetime2() , T-2243
   lifetime11() , T-2283

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.wsbinding.nowsdl.multisoapbindings.GeneratedWSDLTestCase
   testMultiSoapBindings4() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.wsbinding.nowsdl.soapversion.GeneratedWSDLTestCase
   testSoapVersion4() , no associated jira
   testSoapVersion5() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.wsbinding.WsdlEndpointTestCase
   testWsdlEndpoint() , no associated jira

org.apache.tuscany.sca.vtest.wsbinding.WsdlServiceTestCase
   testWsdlService() , T-2298