Yup, I cannot find it either. After adding it I get the same errors. From
the errors I noticed its looking for this file:

tuscany-sca-2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.pom

On [1] there is no such file for the 2.0 branch. So I guess the problem is
that its looking for a file it can't find. Then again this is exactly what
the error states:

The strange thing is that I've been able to do this before when I followed
Adriano's instructions for replicating his Eclipse workspace. The bug is of
course a bigger concern - but what can I do now to build the source I
checked out?

[1]
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/tuscany/sca/tuscany-sca/

--