On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 7:47 AM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

> > like
> the

> > bit

> > the

> week

> > spur.

> > > the new runtime Java2WSDL generation available to Tuscany users,
> > > and resolve a number of issues with the previous code generation
> > > that used Axis2.  The other improvements listed are valuable as well.
> > >
> > >  Simon
> > >

> > OK, so it looks like people want to do this
> >
> > Re. Luciano's question about RM. I'll volunteer to be RM this time round
> > and
> > all help is greatly appreciated. If though Luciano (or anyone else for
> that
> > matter) you are keen to RM this time then I won't fight you for it;-)
> Would
> > seem a little unfair though as you did the last one.
> >
> > Anyone have things they are working one that would stop us moving forward
> > with this and cutting the R1.3 branch at the end of this week?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Simon
> >

> +1 to Simon as RM and taking the branch at the end of this week.
>
>   ...ant

We'll I'm not hearing any comments against. I'll probably take the branch at
the weekend when things are a little quieter. I've still got changes I want
to make in trunk before then which are taking longer than I had hoped. So if
everyone could get all the changes they want to make done by close of play
Friday and ensure that we're getting a clean build then that will be a good
base to take the branch from. Any problems let me know.