I've just tried building DAS with an empty local maven repository and it
built successfully. However as DAS is using SDO snapshots I did have to
separately build the java/spec/sdo-api and java/sdo  projects first though
as the  published SDO snapshots aren't that recent. So try also build the
sdo-api and sdo projects, also if you have existing old snapshot jars in
your local maven repos then mvn -U may be necessary to get them updated.

  ...ant