Thanks for trying this ant, looks like the issue we currently have is the
same I described in [1]... and it's under investigation...

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg17749.html

On 5/14/07, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Turns out I wasn't up to date with the latest SDO code, now that I am I
also
see the testcase failure.

   ...ant