Eureka!

The xsd helped a lot! The right syntax seems to be exactly this:

<ConnectionInfo>
              <ConnectionProperties
                      driverClass="org.postgresql.Driver"
                      databaseURL="jdbc:postgresql:databasename"
                      userName="enric"
                      password="mypassword"
                      loginTimeout="600000">
              </ConnectionProperties>
      </ConnectionInfo>

(Neither "databaseName", nor "user", but "databaseURL" and
"userName")....Let's go for the next trouble...;)

Enric